EXPERIENCE EVERYTHING, ALL UNDER ONE ROOF
The health, safety, and well-being of our guests and staff remain the most important priority of Camrose Resort Casino. Please head to the following link to find out how we are keeping our staff and guests safe. Welcome Back!
Hours of operation are as follows:
- All patrons who appear to be under the age of 30 will be asked to produce acceptable ID.
- Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted.
- Abusive language and/or disorderly behaviour will not be tolerated.
- Management reserves the right to refuse entry to persons who appear to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Electronic devices including cell phones are not permitted at table games.
- Dress code is in effect. Shirts and shoes are mandatory.
- Players’ are only permitted to play one table game at a time.
- Camrose Casino & Joker’s Den is a smoke-free facility. Electronic cigarettes and chewing tobacco are also prohibited.
- All bags are subject to inspection by Security and may be stored by Security.
- Players’ faces must be free of face paint or masks.
- No outside food or beverage will be permitted in the casino.
- Only service animals will be permitted in the casino.
- Soliciting will not be permitted.
- All decisions by Management are final.