EXPERIENCE EVERYTHING, ALL UNDER ONE ROOF
COVID19 Procedures & Protocols
The Camrose Resort Casino Team has developed the following plan to safely welcome our staff, advisors, volunteers, and guests back. The health and safety of our staff, advisors, volunteers, and patrons is our number one priority.
- Please stay at home if you have a fever, cough sore throat, runny nose, or shortness of breath.
- Are a close contact of a person who tested positive for COVID-19.
- Please wash your hands or clean them with hand sanitizer before and after your visit. Hand sanitizing stations will be located throughout the casino
- Wherever possible maintain physical distancing of 2 meters.
- Guests are strongly encouraged to wear face masks. Guests wearing a mask, upon entrance to the casino, will be required to remove their mask or reveal their face briefly for identification purposes. Disposable masks will be available if a guest does not have their own.
- Table games are currently not permitted.
- Our slot machines will be limited to allow for physical distancing
- Every attempt will be made to disinfect slot machines after each guest.
- All jackpots must be paid out at the slots cage
- Coffee and self-serve food stations are not available until further notice. Food and Beverage service will be available to guests in the casino lounge.
- Lounge will have sit in lounge service only.
Thank you for your cooperation in following the measures to us all safe!
VLTs and Slot Machines
Sunday to Thursday: 11:00am – 10:00pm
Friday & Saturday: 11:00am – 12:00am
Sunday – Thursday: 11:00am – 9:00pm
Friday & Saturday: 11:00am – 10:00pm
Reopening October 5, 2020
Sunday – Thursday: 4:00pm – 10:00pm
Friday & Satruday: 11:00am – 12:00pm
- All patrons who appear to be under the age of 30 will be asked to produce acceptable ID.
- Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted.
- Abusive language and/or disorderly behaviour will not be tolerated.
- Management reserves the right to refuse entry to persons who appear to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Electronic devices including cell phones are not permitted at table games.
- Dress code is in effect. Shirts and shoes are mandatory.
- Players’ are only permitted to play one table game at a time.
- Camrose Casino & Joker’s Den is a smoke-free facility. Electronic cigarettes and chewing tobacco are also prohibited.
- All bags are subject to inspection by Security and may be stored at Customer Service coat check.
- Players’ faces must be free of face paint or masks.
- No outside food or beverage will be permitted in the casino.
- Only service animals will be permitted in the casino.
- Soliciting will not be permitted.
- All decisions by Management are final.